Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Silly Lilly!

Silly Lilly! Well, Lilly loves to roll around in all the petals from the Flowering Cherry Tree. The Flowering Cherry Tree has lost it's flowers now which means no more petals. :( But, here are some pictures of Lilly rolling in the petals before the tree lost its flowers...



LOL


Notice the pink petal on her nose?

How lady like! LOL
Have a nice day!


Smiles,
Katie :)

7 comments:

  1. Yes, she is definitely silly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful dog there and it's so cute that she is rolling around in the pedals! Bet she smelled good too! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the petals are soft to her! too adorable!!! she looks like she is having a blast with it too :)

    too bad it only lasts for a little bit of the year though :(

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little puppy. I really enjoyed reading your blog. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Tuesdays' Show & Tail Katie!

    Lilly sure is silly but you've got to love her! At least she isn't rolling around on worms like one of my old dogs used to do! lol

    Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame her for rolling in the petals. I might too! :) She's such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)