Monday, May 17, 2010

Oreo's Bath Time!!!

Since Oreo is so fat, he can't reach to clean himself. So, sadly, I have to give him a bath every once in a while. It's hard to give that little sucker a bath!! Every time I finish bathing and drying him, I have scratches all over me!! But, he needs it, so I do it. And, he doesn't like it! Look at him!!!!!!!!


He looks traumatized in this photo!!


Notice all the fur in the bath tub? Yeah, he sheds a lot.

These pics are before I rinsed him off and dried him. These pics are after I rinsed him off and dried him...





All I can say is LOL!!!

Smiles,
Katie


5 comments:

  1. You are one brave girl Katie! I don't know if I would be able to give Oreo a bath myself. Cats sure look funny when they are wet! hahaha

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how to do a meme - go to Angela's blog and connect this to it - it would be perfect. More people read your blog too.

    Anyway that looks like one sad and unhappy AND mad cat. Hope all is cool now.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures cracked me up. He looks so mad!

    You are so good to bathe him -- that's hard work!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor Oreo! he does look miserable in those pictures! I bet he just dreads it when he hears the bath water running.

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)