In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
too cute! I don't know which was my favorite; but the cat jumping in and out of the bath tub was funny as well as the cat that squeezed under the doorway. thanks for sharing!betty
Those were all so cute! The kitten on the cactus was really moving fast!! :)
I agree they were all cute. Cats are kind of tricky. Sandie
That is so cute! I love Kittys!
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
too cute! I don't know which was my favorite; but the cat jumping in and out of the bath tub was funny as well as the cat that squeezed under the doorway. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletebetty
Those were all so cute! The kitten on the cactus was really moving fast!! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree they were all cute. Cats are kind of tricky. Sandie
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I love Kittys!
ReplyDelete