I have a little creek in my backyard. Me and Lilly like to go back there and explore. It's so beautiful back there!!!! But, unfortunately mosquitoes like it back there, and I always get bug bites! I took a lot of pictures of it back there one evening because I thought it was so pretty!
Hey Katie!
ReplyDeleteYour creek area is a cute little place to explore. Looks like Lilly really enjoys it! You can see all of the paths she makes walking there and back.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Angela
You have such an enchanted forest there - I hope there is no poison ivy! sandie
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty place to explore with Lilly! I wonder if you can put tons of mosquito repellant on before you go down to the creek area so you don't get a lot of bites? looks like Lilly could get lost down there in the height of the grass :)
ReplyDeletehave a good Sunday
betty
i LOVE exploring places!! especially forests creeks and meadows!!! have a wonderful afternoon!! :D -Phoebe :)
ReplyDelete