Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Look Where We Found Oreo!

Good Morning!
Look at where we found Oreo! Mom walked in the bedroom to find a big kitty laying in the drawer! He is so funny! He finds the strangest places to get comfy in! And you know me! I HAD to get a few pictures!...




Have a lovely day!

Smiles,
Katie :)

8 comments:

  1. too cute!!! he looks mighty comfy in there!

    I hope you have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are the best! They do the silliest things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie!

    I think Oreo is hiding from you so you won't give him another bath! hehehe

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oreo is the funniest cat we've ever had!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect name you gave your cat! Isn't that just like a cat???

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so comfortable looking isn't he? He's the boss. Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)