Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm It!

I've been tagged my Lisa!!! I have to answer these questions...

If I were a...

Month: December, I love Christmas, and I love cold weather and snow!!

Day: Friday, I get to stay up later, and I have the rest of the week end.

Time Of Day: The afternoon. It's cooler, I get to play outside, and I'm not at school.

Season: Winter, I love winter!!!! I love snow and everything, Lilly does, too!

Planet: Pluto, it's cool there, and it's named after a puppy!

Direction: North, because up north it's cooler and you know I love cooler weather!

Tree: A Flowering Cherry Tree. They are so beautiful and fun to climb in!

Animal: A kitten, of course!!! I love cats and kittens, and plus they can easily climb trees!

Musical Instrument: A piano. I wish I could play it, but I'd be that instrument.

Fruit: An apple, I love apples!

Food: Mac 'n Cheese, Love that too!

Color: Pink, it's an awesome color. Plus it's a happy color!

Book: The Bible, of course! The most important book ever written!

Song: "Beautiful, Beautiful" by Francesca Battistelli

Movie: Tinker Bell, I think it's a cute movie. I don't really watch a lot of movies.

Flower: A Daffodil, I love that flower!

Facial Expression: A smile, of course!!! :)

I'm tagging...

Mommy

Renee

Sandie

But, only if you have time!

Have a wonderful evening!!!

Smiles,
Katie

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your responses, we had many similar ones.

    Hope you're having a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!

    That was good!

    Have a Wonderful Sunday!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a cute meme to read; love mac/cheese too! I too wish I could play the piano; always so neat to listen to someone playing it, for me very soothing

    I hope you have a great Sunday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check on my blog tomorrow! You're answers were better then mine! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katie!

    Cute answers! I think my favorite season is Fall and Spring. But then again I'm always excited to see a new seaon come in. I do like the cooler but not to cold weather of Fall. It just doesn't last long enough for me!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pluto isnt even a planet! LOL. Just messin with ya! <3 Ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)