Friday, May 7, 2010

I've been tagged!

Well, my mom from From Melanie's Home To Yours tagged me! I'm supposed to answer these five questions five times and tag five other people.

Well, here we go!

Where were you about five years ago?
1. Seven and in 1st or 2nd grade
2. Playing with Oreo when he was a just a little kitten
3. Staying at a friend's house because my mother had to be with my father who was in and out of the hospital at that time
4. Babysitting a friend of mine from my class
5. Having a dog named Chelsea who had to be put to sleep about two or three years ago :(

Where would you like to be in five years from now?
1. Well, I would like to live somewhere where it's prettier and cooler. But, I would want to take my friends with me!
2. I'd want to graduate. (hopefully) Just a little sooner.
3. I would like to be in shape, and hopefully have lost a little weight by seventeen.
4. I would like to have a specific career in mind. Because I'm not quite sure what I wanna be when I grow up!
5. I'd like to live in a better home. Maybe a little bigger, too.

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Of course I'd pay my tithes and offerings!
2. Buy me a laptop, a wii, some more clothes, and maybe a few other things.
3. I'd give to charities and help 'em out.
4. Help some of my friends out. I'd buy them stuff and take them shopping.
5. Hire someone to clean my room for me!!

What was your "To Do" list for today?
1. Go to school
2. Get home, play outside or inside, and take a bike ride
3. Get on the computer and e-mail my cousin and friend
4. Play with Lilly
5. Go to church and have dinner with the men that are working on the roof

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Pudding
2. Apples
3. Chips
4. Granola bars
5. Yogurt

Now, I'm tagging five other people, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

1. Naomi
2. Zoe
3. Jacob
4. Angela
5. Betty

Thank you, Mom! Have a wonderful evening!

Smiles,
Katie :)

4 comments:

  1. Great answers Katie! I really like your list of 5 things 5 years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart - someone to clean their room for them. Me too!

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging me, hopefully I'll remember to do this when I get back from vacation

    I think it is okay at your age not to know what you want to do when you grow up. You have so much time to decide and if you decide on one thing and change to another, its still okay because there is plenty of time! I'm sure you'll find just the right career that you enjoy to do :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)