Thursday, April 22, 2010

Money Plants

These are Money Plants. I think they're so pretty!!! We have them everywhere in our garden. They don't really smell, but they look like they should! Here are just a few pics I took of 'em. Okay, maybe not a few. :)













Aren't they just beautiful?!?!?!?! I think they are!!! I hope you enjoyed all the pictures!!

Smiles,
Katie :)

5 comments:

  1. I don't see any money. What did you do, pick it all off? :) They really are pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so Lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Katie - why are they called money plants? I agree they are gorgeous. sandie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so colorful and it looks like they grow so abundantly; too bad money isn't like that :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty! By the way, i like your finger nail polish! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)