We have a few Dogwoods around our house, but this one gets the most attention. I think Dogwoods are so beautiful!!! It looks like the tips of the petals are burnt. Dogwoods are different from other plants. They are a work of art, and are certainly beautiful. With a strange name too! I love this picture. And I like the rest too! Check 'em out!
Beautiful pictures! Especially the top one with the raindrops. :)
ReplyDeletevery pretty!! it must be fun to watch and see how the blossoms start to grow and then progress after the long dormant winter!
ReplyDeleteyou are doing so well with your camera!
betty
Love dogwoods, great pictures.....:-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteGreat photography, Katie. I love different angles you used to catch shadows and light on the tree. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI'm Marcia and your mom told me about your blog. It's beautiful. I've been looking over your past posts and you've got some great photos. I love all the flowering trees. I wish we had more greenery around here. We have to water like crazy to get it here.
I'm joining as a follower too.
Blessings,
Marcia
I love all of your pictures.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever hear of the Legend Of the Dogwood flower? There is a cross on it. I'll have to look it up and see if I can find it for you.
ReplyDeletesandie
did you know that "dogwood" was a christian band? my dad and i still listen to them! haha! they actually have some nice, old, simple, good songs! :D
ReplyDelete