In everything give thanks for this is the will of God...
I Thessalonians 5:18
Friday, April 9, 2010
Lilly and Her Bone
The other day I was at the store with Mom and got Lilly a bone. She liked it! There were two bones. She lost one and ate the other.Isn't she cute with it? Well, she is cute anyway, but you know what I mean.
so cute she is sitting on the chair eating it!! looks like she is enjoying it too :)
Koda loves bones like that but he's on a diet so they come few and far between. He's never tried eating one on the couch or love seat before though; he likes to find a nice corner of a room and munch on it :)
lol Boy she is chowing down lol
ReplyDeleteHey Katie!
ReplyDeleteI like the last picture of Lilly the best. She looks like she is saying "why are you taking so many pictures of me"! lol
Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!
Angela
Haha - she's not letting go of that bone, is she? Cute pictures. I hope y'all have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
so cute she is sitting on the chair eating it!! looks like she is enjoying it too :)
ReplyDeleteKoda loves bones like that but he's on a diet so they come few and far between. He's never tried eating one on the couch or love seat before though; he likes to find a nice corner of a room and munch on it :)
I hope you have a great weekend :)
betty
She really likes that bone, lol
ReplyDelete