Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lilly and Oreo

I finally was able to keep Oreo and Lilly in the same room long enough to get some pictures because, well...

Oreo doesn't really like Lilly that much. The day we brought her home, Oreo hissed at her, and his fur stood up! He doesn't like her, but Lilly LOVES him!


See...!!!
Awww!
Smiles,
Katie :)

5 comments:

  1. rofl the last 2 are priceless lol
    Its like Oreo is looking at lilly thinking do you have to be so close lol
    and Lilly looking at oreo thinking Yes I do
    bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!

    You can tell that Oreo doesn't care much for Lilly being that close to him! lol That's funny!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed you can actually have a cat and a dog in the same family :) and they look cute together even though Oreo looks like he wants to escape at any give moment

    very cute pictures :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute! They are both so gorgeous. What a lucky young lady you are to have such sweet pets. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)