In everything give thanks for this is the will of God...
I Thessalonians 5:18
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Lilly is HOT!!
It's been getting warmer here, and Lilly doesn't like that. She loves the cold and gets hot real easily. She was outside the other day, and when I brought her in, well, this is what she looked like...
she looks so cute! she must have thick fur and that's why she doesn't like the heat. Koda wilts in the heat too, so when it gets to be summer I have to walk him at 6 o'clock in the morning and then after the sun goes down at night.
she looks so cute! she must have thick fur and that's why she doesn't like the heat. Koda wilts in the heat too, so when it gets to be summer I have to walk him at 6 o'clock in the morning and then after the sun goes down at night.
ReplyDeletehope you are having a nice day :)
betty
LOL Poor Baby
ReplyDeletePoor Lilly! She sure does look cute, though - hot or not!
ReplyDeleteHey Katie!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Lilly! It has been too HOT outside! Until today..... Rain and colder air is here for a day or two and then it will be HOT again.
Stay cool Lilly!
Angela