Sunday, April 25, 2010

Azalea Bush

Here's our Azalea Bush in our front yard. I love Azaleas!! There so pretty!! And they're pink!! I love the little flowers on it. They're one of my favorite flowers. Look at the pics I took of it!!








Hope you liked the pics!! Have a great week!!


Smiles,
Katie :)

5 comments:

  1. I could wallow in the beauty of those wonderful flowers. They are amazing! Great photos Katie! Keep it up and you'll be a pro! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Azaleas - great pictures Katie. Love the little picture of your dog too.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty! and I love Lilly by the azaleas! too cute!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Katie~

    I have to say your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Their color is just amazing. So vibrant!

    I hope you are having a good beginning to your week!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)