Thursday, April 15, 2010

Precious In The Box

Not that long ago I caught Precious sleeping in this box. She is always hiding somewhere in the house. She is always in the cabinet, or under a chair, or under the sink, or in my drawer, or under my bed. She makes sure we can't find her. She is a little rascal!


Smiles,
Katie :)

7 comments:

  1. I think she likes to play hide and go seek! she is a beautiful cat :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure does look comfortable! Such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats do the cutest things, that is a precious picture!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it is about cats and boxes! They just seem to love them don't they!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable kitty :)I will post one of jacobs cat Woody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is really cute. My cat is named precious also, she loves boxes. We call her box, her condo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)