I have a swing in a tree in the backyard that I LOVE to swing on! Lilly likes to go out there and run around while I swing too.



There is a dog in the yard behind me that Lilly wants to play with so bad, but they keep it to where the dog can't get in our yard. It's so funny to watch Lilly and Luke! (the other dog) They are like Romeo and Juliet! They whimper back and forth wanting to play with each other. It's so cute! :) Have a blessed day and week!
Smiles,
Katie :)
Great Pics, LOL 2nd one looks like your gonna smack into the tree.
ReplyDeleteHmmm Have you thought about a chat box for in here?If you add one let me know I have loads of smilies :)
Cool pictures
ReplyDeleteI love your swing, so fun.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of you on your swing. So cute! Poor Luke and Lilly -- well at least they can bark to each other. Better than nothing I guess. :)
ReplyDeletethat swing looks like so much fun! looks like you guys have a nice size yard to play in and for Lilly to run around in. Too funny how Luke and Lilly can't play with each other; I bet Lilly would welcome a friend to play with :)
ReplyDeletehope you are having a nice Sunday :)
betty
Hi, Sweetie! I love to see your smiling face! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the clock you added :)
ReplyDeleteIt is nice that you are blogging Katie and I love the pictures of you, your swing and your dog. Hope you had a great day.....:-) Hugs
ReplyDelete