In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
Hey Katie!Lilly knows where the best place in the house is! Not only is she beautiful but she is smart!Hugs,Angela
She is just SO adorable. Such a pretty girl. I'm glad she's cooling off. It's no fun to be hot!Hugs,Lisa
Oh poor baby .
she is a very smart dog to figure out to go over to the vent to cool off! does she shed a lot??betty
I love your pets.
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
Hey Katie!
ReplyDeleteLilly knows where the best place in the house is! Not only is she beautiful but she is smart!
Hugs,
Angela
She is just SO adorable. Such a pretty girl. I'm glad she's cooling off. It's no fun to be hot!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
Oh poor baby .
ReplyDeleteshe is a very smart dog to figure out to go over to the vent to cool off! does she shed a lot??
ReplyDeletebetty
I love your pets.
ReplyDelete