Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flowering Cherry Tree

Since I just got a new camera I tried it out today and took pictures of pretty much everything in our front and back yard. I got pics of trees, flowers, bushes, and other stuff. So, I'm going to be posting those pics over the next couple of days. I even got some pics of Lilly. But, who can blame me?! She's so cute!!! So, take a look at the pictures of our flowering cherry tree!


These are pics of all the petals on the ground.
It looks like it's been snowing here because of 'em! :)










Yes, I LOVE to take pictures!!! As you can see. Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Smiles,
Katie :)

7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    I like the pink 'snow'. Looks like Lilly does too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the pictures and of Lilly. You have a very sweet mom.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you take wonderful pictures. The more you take the better you will get too, so you'll be a pro before long! Do those flowers smell as lovely as they look? Lilly is so cute too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice pictures; I liked the one that had Lilly under the tree with all the petals from the flowering cherry tree! looks like you are having lots of fun getting use to your new camera!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Katie!

    It does look like it has been snowing pink! Beautiful pictures!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOOOVE the one with Lilly underneath the tree! It is so beautiful! YOu are a natural at taking pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)