Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lilly =)

Hey, guys!! =D

OK, so you guys have seen lots of pictures of Lilly, but you've never actually seen a video of her. Now you can! :)



Isn't she the cutest (and silliest) thing?! :)

~♥~

I'm very proud of myself for making this video :) I taped and edited the video and added music. :) LOL

~♥~

God Bless,
♥ Katie ♥

6 comments:

  1. I can tell he is loved! He's so cute and full of spunk! And I am so proud of you - I can't do anything like that - where did you learn - school or self knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie she is! Great video, Katie!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!! :) we havent talked in sooooooo long!! :D
    how are ya? :) did anything this summer?
    i havent done much this summer yet...oh yeah! i still have to take the vacation to virginia! XD
    LOLzzz :)
    well, talk to ya later buddy! :)

    btw, how'd u get your sidebar thingy to the left? ive been trying to figure that out for ages! XD if its too hard to explain dont worry bout it ;)

    ~Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kat...
    it's nice blog...
    i've just followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie, its Jelly Bean (hint: I go to your church and have a cute little brother that loves your cat Oreo). How did you get the music on here, I want some music on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very precious, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)