Monday, June 13, 2011

Another Storm

Hey, guys! :) So yesterday we had yet another storm! But, this one was stronger and longer and of course I took videos of it. :) It was originally 17 minutes long with all my videos, but I was able to dwindle it down to only 7 minutes. Sorry it's long, but some of it is worth watching. :)

This was all the videos in order and you can see how it started to ease up toward the end. :)



To be honest, I was kinda scared, especially at about 0:20. But I knew God would protect me. :)

God Bless,
Katie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Katie♥ I love your background looks peaceful. Sorry to hear about the storm, we also have a storm here. Could you please follow my new blog. it's called crafty hands you can click the link at my old blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looked worse than the first one - your mom said you had a couple of bad storms. Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)