Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oreo

So, today, I thought I'd make a post about my buddy, Oreo... :)
Look at that little face!! :D He's so cute!! :D

And here are 2 videos I put on youtube about him. :)

By the way, we were making dinner when I taped this which is why there's all that noise in the background. :)

Beware- this is a boring video! :)

Lol He's so lazy. :)

~♥~

Hope you're having a great day!! :)

God Bless,
Katie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Katie - I wish I knew how to make videos.

    Your little Oreo is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitty vidoes! The kitty is very very cute!
    Your storm video was amazing. We had quite a few big storms too but I never get close enough to the window to tape it! LOL
    Have a nice night!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)