Hey, guys! :)
I wanna thank you guys for all the prayers. Lila's grandma came through surgery fine! :)
She's in the hospital recovering right now. My cousin told me that it started about 7 am and ended about 1 pm yesterday. The doctors said that it really couldn't have gone much better! God definitely kept her safe and guided the doctors! :)
Even though the surgery is over, she's probably still in a lot of pain, and won't be able to do much for a while. So please just keep her in your prayers! Thank you! :)
Katie ♥
Hi Katie, I'm glad the surgery went well! That is always a good thing! I liked your carton about Noah not bring the termites! It made me laugh out loud!! hehehe
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
xxoo
Deborah
Praise God! sandie
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord, Katie! Tell Lila that we're all thinking and praying for her grandma, and her entire family!
ReplyDeleteGOD BLESS!
Oh my gosh! Thank you all so much! This is Lila, and now I see why my mawmaw made it through surgery without any problems, she had so many people praying for her! Thank you so much! The night before my mawmaw's surgery I prayed so hard that God would be with her, that proves that God does listen, and he hears every single prayer! Thank you again!
ReplyDelete