In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
That is a great song! The words are so true! God wants us to be concerned about everyone around us...it's easy to get self-absorbed.
I had trouble getting the song - said to try again later. But I assume he is telling us we are too self absorbed and he is so right. sandie
I really like Matthew West, too.I'm always asking God to help me get over MYSELF! My little view of the world is SO limiting to His purposes and His power.Thanks for the reminder - self absorption is misery.GOD BLESS!
Katie - Just a little note - Tomorrow (Tues, Nov 16th) I'm doing a post about Marty, my son's beagle. Since you're an animal lover, I thought you might be interested in wandering on over!Thanks!
I love this song! Its true, and catchy!
I love this song too! :) I hear it on K-love a lot! :D
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
That is a great song! The words are so true! God wants us to be concerned about everyone around us...it's easy to get self-absorbed.
ReplyDeleteI had trouble getting the song - said to try again later. But I assume he is telling us we are too self absorbed and he is so right.
ReplyDeletesandie
I really like Matthew West, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm always asking God to help me get over MYSELF! My little view of the world is SO limiting to His purposes and His power.
Thanks for the reminder - self absorption is misery.
GOD BLESS!
Katie - Just a little note - Tomorrow (Tues, Nov 16th) I'm doing a post about Marty, my son's beagle. Since you're an animal lover, I thought you might be interested in wandering on over!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I love this song! Its true, and catchy!
ReplyDeleteI love this song too! :) I hear it on K-love a lot! :D
ReplyDelete