In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
Wow, Katie - your mom and dad have their birthdays really close together don't they?? We won't ask who's older, huh? :)And yes, it is absolutely TERRIBLE to be sick on your birthday - so I'll be praying for your dad.Wish him a happy one from California!(And you stay well!!)GOD BLESS!
Yes, they are very close together! :)
So sorry your dad is sick on his birthday. That's no fun! Hope he had a good day anyway :)
Happy birthday to your dad - and I'm sorry he is sick - tell him to get well soon.Love your blog look.Sandie
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
Wow, Katie - your mom and dad have their birthdays really close together don't they?? We won't ask who's older, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, it is absolutely TERRIBLE to be sick on your birthday - so I'll be praying for your dad.
Wish him a happy one from California!
(And you stay well!!)
GOD BLESS!
Yes, they are very close together! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry your dad is sick on his birthday. That's no fun! Hope he had a good day anyway :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your dad - and I'm sorry he is sick - tell him to get well soon.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog look.
Sandie