Thursday, July 22, 2010

She's so cute!!!

Awww! Look at Lilly with a bow in her hair, or fur, or whatever...
This is a bow I got from Build-A-Bear. I put it on her, and she looks SO cute in it!!! Well, I hope you guys are having a good day! Good night, or Good evening or whatever! Bye!

Katie ♥

7 comments:

  1. Hey Katie!

    Lilly looks so cute with a bow in her hair! She looks like she loves to get dressed up!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, she looks super cute in that bow! But, she does NOT like to dress up at all!

    Oh, and Steve Finnel, you can follow my blog if you want to.

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and that is nice of you sharing and spending your money on her.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no, I didn't buy it for her. I bought it for my Build-A-Bear, and then I put it on her, and she looked SO cute in it! But, I do spend my money on her sometimes. A lot of times when I go shopping with my mom, and I get her some treats or balls or something.

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's so cute!! so adorable!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! She's so cute with that bow in her fur! :)

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)