In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
A wonderful verse! ♥ I like the picture you chose also :)
Thanks! I like the picture and verse, too! I was going to use this picture for Psalms 119:160, but didn't so I thought Psalms 119:105 fit perfectly with this picture.
That is a great verse and a very nice picture to go with it! :)
So Katie do you know all those verses or do you research them and then look up a picture to match?It's beautiful. sandie
Thanks, Sandie! It depends. Sometimes I look through pictures and find a verse to match, but usually I find a verse I like a lot and find a picture to match.
I love this verse! And I love the picture you have chosen to go with it!Blessings~
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
A wonderful verse! ♥ I like the picture you chose also :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like the picture and verse, too! I was going to use this picture for Psalms 119:160, but didn't so I thought Psalms 119:105 fit perfectly with this picture.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great verse and a very nice picture to go with it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo Katie do you know all those verses or do you research them and then look up a picture to match?
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful.
sandie
Thanks, Sandie!
ReplyDeleteIt depends. Sometimes I look through pictures and find a verse to match, but usually I find a verse I like a lot and find a picture to match.
I love this verse! And I love the picture you have chosen to go with it!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~