Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Took A Trip.

Friday afternoon, Saturday, and part of Sunday, I went on a little trip with a family from our church. I had so much fun! We went swimming, hiking, put-puting, and watching fireworks! Last night fireworks were set off because of fourth of July.
I took some pictures...

This is the cabin we stayed in. I just think it's so beautiful back there.

This is the look over the rail of the cabin. There were a few other cabins around, but it was still private.

The room I slept in...

And these are just some of the pools there...
To the right, (I just couldn't fit it in the picture) there was a little water park thing there for the little kids.
We not only swam here, but there was another pool we swam in, I just didn't get a picture of it.
I had so much fun!
Have a good day!

Hugs and Smiles,
Katie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun. I wish I could have gone with you. You know how I love cabins!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really fun! And I am really glad you got your cat back! Happy 4th!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a cool place for a mini getaway Katie! sounds like you had a lot of fun! I was amazed they had that many pools there for swimming!!

    enjoy your Fourth!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M GLAD YOU HAD A NICE TIME AND THAT YOU GOT YOUR CAT BACK! SANDIE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)