Thursday, July 15, 2010

Psalms 34:3


O, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.

Psalms 34:3


I took this picture myself. It is the cross on our church building.
I hope you all have a super great day! God Bless!

Katie ♥

10 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful verse and a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like them too! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, that is a great picture of the cross. I also loved the kitties last night and YES I can see the heart on your dogs nose!!! Good head shot!
    Have a good night!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, those kitties were cute, weren't they? And thanks, I'm glad you like the picture of the cross and Lilly's nose! LOL

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katie!

    Great choice of pictures to go with a Wonderful verse!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great cross and a fantastic picture of it, Katie; and I love the verse you chose to include with it!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know Katie I left a comment awhile ago - not sure where it is.

    Anyway - I left you an award at my blog.

    The CROSS is beautiful.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, didn't get the comment. Probably a blogger screw up.

    I know, it is beautiful1 :)

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)