In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
That is very funny! Thanks for sharing it!!!xxooDeborah
rofl thats good
That is such a cute picture, and it's the perfect verse for it. :)
That is adorable and really brings the message home. It is so true. sandie
Aww, that was so cute. Maybe the cat thinks she/he is bugger than the dogs. hahaha .I really like your background it is so summery
Thanks, Noami! I like my background, too! :)
That is cute - an amazing pic. Perfect words.
Oh no! I wrote bugger it was supposed to be bigger!! Ha
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
That is very funny! Thanks for sharing it!!!
ReplyDeletexxoo
Deborah
rofl thats good
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture, and it's the perfect verse for it. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable and really brings the message home. It is so true. sandie
ReplyDeleteAww, that was so cute. Maybe the cat thinks she/he is bugger than the dogs. hahaha .I really like your background it is so summery
ReplyDeleteThanks, Noami! I like my background, too! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is cute - an amazing pic. Perfect words.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I wrote bugger it was supposed to be bigger!! Ha
ReplyDelete