Psalms 121
1I lift my eyes unto the hills. Where does my help come from? 2My help comes from the Lord. The Maker of heaven and earth. 3He will not let you foot slip. He who watches over you will not slumber; 4Indeed He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5The Lord watches over you. The Lord is your shade at your right hand; 6The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. 7The Lord will keep you from harm. He will watch over you life; 8The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.
I think this is so true - sometimes we do wrong, we get scared, sad - but God is always there - he never leaves us.
ReplyDeletesandie
I so love the Psalms, Katie. So much comfort in them. This is one of my favorite :)
ReplyDeletebetty
I love the Psalms, too!
ReplyDeleteAnd totally agree with you, Sandie! :)
Katie ♥
That is such a great picture to go with that set of verses.
ReplyDeleteIt's so comforting to know that Jesus is with us all the time, watching over us and protecting us. :)
Hi Katie!
ReplyDeleteI just read your profile. I think we could read books together and listen to music! I love the music you listed. Our VBS this year is using Backstage with the Bible with Go Fish! We are going to be singing many of their songs! Wish you could be here to help with teach the songs to the younger kids! God Bless your walk with Him!
Well thank you Linda! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie ♥