I have some great news! Precious is home!!!!! Friday night she came back home, and I wasn't there. And Dad told me over the phone that Precious had came back home! But, I don't think she feels all that well. She's been laying around, sneezing, and other stuff that may be the sign of a kitty cold. She slept all day yesterday. Just still pray for her, that she'll feel better. Oh, and I'd like to thank everyone who prayed that she'd come home. Without your prayers, she may have not came home. So, thank you everyone who prayed! It really means a lot to me! And, while I was gone with the family from church, their daughter (who is 7, 8 in August) heard me talking to my dad on the phone about Precious. After I got off the phone, she asked me what was wrong. I told her that my cat, Precious, had come home. And she said that God probably fed her and took care of her while she was gone. It was so cute! She is so cute! And, for all I know, God could have fed Precious and took care of her while she was gone. Well, anyway, thank you guys for your all prayers and I'm so glad that Precious is home!
Smiles,
Katie
I'm glad she's back home too. I hope she'll be feeling better soon. :)
ReplyDeletethanking God that Precious is home safe and sound! I am sure God watched over her while she was gone. Hoping she feels better and back to her usual self soon!
ReplyDeletebetty
Praise the Lord Katie! I'm sure that you are so happy that she is home where she belongs. I too think that God gives our animals a God given instinct to survive while they are out on their own. She may have ate some things she wasn't used to eating but after a few days hopefully she will be back to her old self. Hopefully she won't take off like that again!
ReplyDeleteWe had a cat that would take off and come home smelling like perfume. lol That cat must had found another home that was taking care of it and it eventually didn't come back but the time before it was wearing a collar! lol Cats can be strange creatures!
Happy 4th of July!
Angela
I say Praise the Lord too - I'm glad you never gave up and that she is safe and sound with you.
ReplyDeletesandie