In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
Oh how cute :) Great job...
Well, thanks, Renee'! :)
it is adorable Katie! I love the colors you chose for it. Will you be hanging it somewhere outside in hopes a bird or two decides to use it as a nest?betty
No, I don't think so. I'm going to just keep it inside. Plus, it's kind of small for a nest.
You made that all by yourself? Great job - I loved it. sandie
Yup, I did it all by myself. Glad you liked it! :)
Wow!!It is really pretty!!:~)
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
Oh how cute :) Great job...
ReplyDeleteWell, thanks, Renee'! :)
ReplyDeleteit is adorable Katie! I love the colors you chose for it. Will you be hanging it somewhere outside in hopes a bird or two decides to use it as a nest?
ReplyDeletebetty
No, I don't think so. I'm going to just keep it inside. Plus, it's kind of small for a nest.
ReplyDeleteYou made that all by yourself? Great job - I loved it. sandie
ReplyDeleteYup, I did it all by myself. Glad you liked it! :)
ReplyDeleteWow!!It is really pretty!!:~)
ReplyDelete