Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My "Art"

Hola! It's me! I felt like posting something and since I've been in a painting mood, I thought I'd post about some of the "art" I've been painting. I put quotation marks on art because it's not really art, it's just what I felt like doing. I hope you like them!

It's not art until you splatter paint on a piece of paper! LOL







As you can see, I like to paint from the corner. :)
I hope you liked them! :)
Sleep well, and Good night!

Katie

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Katie. And I'm telling the truth!

    PS - I thought about you and your kitty today and hope that you find your sweetie soon. Just keep trusting God. Nothing is impossible with Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know your kitty is home - :)

    Love your paintings too - glad you are home and back to blogging!

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are art, Katie! I like them all; my favorite is the first one. I think it is good to experiment like this and paint what you want to paint; be artistic and have fun with it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Betty! :) It is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you really have a talent!!!Keep up the good work!
    :~)Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are very nice the way you worked from the corners. I love the colors you used too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! I love all of them! But I ilked the black, grey, and white one! And I like the one with the splattered paint!

    Love,
    LILA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)