This is a song I really like called "The Lost Get Found" by Britt Nicole. It makes me want to be a better witness and reminds me that only through Christians we can reach the lost. Does that make sense? Enjoy!!!
Did you like it? Comment and tell me if you liked it or not. Thanks! Have a FANTASTIC day!
Smiles,
Katie
Did you like it? Comment and tell me if you liked it or not. Thanks! Have a FANTASTIC day!
Smiles,
Katie
Hi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI have never heard this before, but I have been kind of overwhelmed the last couple of weeks - a litttle down - and it just made me feel better. Thank you.
sandie
You're welcome, Sandie! I'm glad it brightened up your day! :)
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard this before, Katie. I think it is a neat song and she has a lovely voice. I think we need to continue to be a shining example for Jesus. Some have the gift of evangelism and can talk to others about him, some just live ordinary lives for him filled sometimes with tragedy but they persevere for him and others come to know him because of that. I think we just need to continue to try to be the best people we can for him, remembering we are ambassadors for him and sharing him in all ways with people we meet :)
ReplyDeletebetty