In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
Yes, it looks like a ragged heart, but a heart nonetheless! :)
I think it does look like a heart. It's not a surprise considering how sweet and loving she is. :)
Yes, it looks like a heart and our new doggie has one on him too - on his forehead. What a cutie he is.LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG BACKGROUND.sandie
Aww!!Thats cute!!:~)Maria
definitely looks like a heart to me!! very cute!betty
Hey Katie!Yes! It does look like a heart! How cute is that! Hugs,Angela
I know! I thought it looked like a heart 2! Oh, and by the way, Thanks, Sandie! I like my new background 2! :)
It certainly does look like a heart. How adorable! :> )Blessings~
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
Yes, it looks like a ragged heart, but a heart nonetheless! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it does look like a heart.
ReplyDeleteIt's not a surprise considering how sweet and loving she is. :)
Yes, it looks like a heart and our new doggie has one on him too - on his forehead. What a cutie he is.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR NEW BLOG BACKGROUND.
sandie
Aww!!Thats cute!!
ReplyDelete:~)Maria
definitely looks like a heart to me!! very cute!
ReplyDeletebetty
Hey Katie!
ReplyDeleteYes! It does look like a heart! How cute is that!
Hugs,
Angela
I know! I thought it looked like a heart 2!
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way, Thanks, Sandie! I like my new background 2! :)
It certainly does look like a heart. How adorable! :> )
ReplyDeleteBlessings~