Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our Walk

We went on a little walk this evening. I brought my camera with me and took pictures of a lot of stuff! Enjoy!...


We saw a turtle, a rabbit, and a cute little kitty! But, Lilly scared off the kitty before I could get a picture of it.

The cute little bunny...

I also took pictures of some of the flowers and plants along the way...










And when we got home there was a beautiful sunset!

Isn't it just beautiful?
Sleep well and good night!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. I had a fun time. You took some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you like to take pics of plants! It is a lot of fun to take pics, i would know! I have millions! Have a wonderful day Katie! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sunset was gorgeous!! loved talking the walk with you and Lilly; looks like it was a wonderful time!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie!

    Love all of the pictures you took while out on your walk! I love the Yucca plant. It's the tall white one with the tear drop white flowers on it. I have on in my yard. It only blooms about every other year for some reason.

    Hope you have a Great Week!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)