Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lilly and Precious' Photos

Okay, I took some pics of Lilly, Precious, and them together. Enjoy!!!!


Lilly kept looking up because there was a balloon above her. (She's deathly afraid of balloons) LOL

She reluctantly did this. :)



These are pictures of Precious....

As you can tell she hated this! LOL



Awww!!! Lilly sniffing Precious!



See that gray blur?...
That's Precious jumping over Lilly trying to get away! LOL
Just wait until I do Oreo! (he was outside when I was doing this)
Have a good day!

Smiles,
Katie :)

8 comments:

  1. rofl oh the cat looks mad lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly is so pitiful with her sad little eyes. Precious is funny with her ears laid back. That is one unhappy cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Precious is not like Oreo who always seems to enjoy getting her picture taken. Precious must be the shy one in the famikly. cute pictures, Katie!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious isn't shy! she just absolutely doesn't like anyone to get near her. (She hates people) Unless they pet her or feed her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW!!!!! SO CUTE ANIMALS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! Oh, by the way, thanks for following me! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)