Happy first day of...
It's June 21, 2010 which means it's the first day of summer! Yay!
I love summer! (not as much as winter though)
What do you think of when you think of summer?
I think of beaches, popsicles, flip-flops, bugs, pools, sunblock, and of course heat!!!
I hope you all have a great summer!!
Happy Summer!!!!
Katie :)
Haha I used that same picture for my summer post :)))))) I think of the beach.
ReplyDeleteSara
Happy first day of summer Katie, I hope you have lots of fun while school is out....Hugs
ReplyDeleteI think of summer vacation off from school even though my kids are way out of school! enjoy your summer vacation and freedom from school!!
ReplyDeletebetty
Happy First Day of Summer, Katie!!! I think of my flip flops!
ReplyDeleteAmber
I think of my flip-flops too! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie I am home and getting organized - hope you are having a fabulous week with your cousin. sandie
ReplyDeleteHi, Katie,
ReplyDeleteSure I don't care if you do the meme. I got it from somebody elses blog, too.
Amber
I hope you're having a great summer, Katie! Today was the last day of school in Ontario. At noon they piled out of our local school, jumped onto their bikes and headed for some summer fun!
ReplyDeleteKatie ~ I have enjoyed browsing your blog! It is so cute! Sweet blessings! Hugs ~ Teri
ReplyDeleteThanks, Teri! I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, EG Wow, I am having a nice summer. Hope you have a nice one too!
Oh, and thanks Amber!
Smiles,
Katie :)