1. What curse word do you use the most?
- I don't curse.
2. Do you own an iPod?
- No. I own an MP3 Player though.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
- I don't know. Probably my friend.
4. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
- I was in my living room at home. I was 3. My mom was watching it all happen on the news. I asked her what was going on and she said, "Some mean people attacked New York City."
5. What was the last movie you watched?
- 16 Wishes
6. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
- Probably, but I don't remember who or when.
7. Do you ever take medicine to help you fall asleep?
- Yeah.
8. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
- Ummm, I don't think so.
9. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- If they're cute! LOL
10. What are you looking forward to?
- My Fourth Of July picnic this Sunday at my church.
11. Do you own any band t-shirts?
- Nope.
12. What will you be doing in one hour?
- Probably trying to go to sleep.
13. Is anyone in love with you?
- I hope so!
14. When was the last time you cried?
- Today. I hurt myself. :(
15. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
- Desktop.
16. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
- NO WAY!!! I have my ears pierced, and that's enough for me.
17. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
- If he regretted it, maybe. And if he was a Christian.
18. What were you doing before this?
- Giving my dog, Lilly, a bath.
19. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
- Not too long ago. Maybe a month ago.
20. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
- About 8 or 9.
21. Do you eat breakfast?
- Usually.
All good answers Katie! I'm sure your mom is proud!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Angela
Awww! Thanks, Angela!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Katie :)
Love to learn more about you Katie. I have missed you. Hope you had a great vacation. I thought maybe you stayed longer then your mom.
ReplyDeleteSandie
hope you have fun at the picnic this weekend Katie! I always enjoy reading memes like this to learn more about my friends :)
ReplyDeletebetty
I'm so glad to hear that you do not currently want any tattoos or piercings!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the picnic too. :)
No, I didn't stay longer, I just didn't feel like posting. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope I have a fun time at the picnic too!
Have a great day!
Katie :)