In everything give thanks for this is the will of God... I Thessalonians 5:18
Shame, Shame on you Lilly! lol She couldn't help herself you know! She must love the color pink and the smell of your feet! heheheHugs,Angela
too cute! she just wanted to keep you close to her heart (or her mouth :)betty
Lily is so cute Katie, and I love those little baby kitten video photos you have on the side of your blog.Blessings,Marcia
Thanks for commenting! Have a great day! Smiles, Katie :)
Shame, Shame on you Lilly! lol She couldn't help herself you know! She must love the color pink and the smell of your feet! hehehe
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Angela
too cute! she just wanted to keep you close to her heart (or her mouth :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Lily is so cute Katie, and I love those little baby kitten video photos you have on the side of your blog.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia