Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowmen Joke



Two snowmen were in the front yard. They could see their makers through the window watching the weather. "It's supposed to get up to 56 degrees this afternoon, then drop down to 27 degrees overnight." the weather man said. The first snowman becomes alarmed. He says to the other snowman, "What if we shall melt?". The other snowman says, "Well, at least I won't have to worry about dieting!"

Sorry for the corny joke. I had to do something. :)
Have a great night! :)

Katie ♥

4 comments:

  1. I like the one with the hair dryer! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!

    Love all of the snowmen funnies! My favorite was the dog with the snow on his face!

    Merry Christmas!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the snowmen jokes. My favorite? The dog with the snow on his face - (I'm with Angela). Dogs are just my favorites, and I just love when they play "innocent."

    Are you getting excited about Christmas?????

    I sure am!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)