Today we decorated the tree after we got home from church. Isn't the tree just pretty?

Here are a few of my favorite ornaments...

I just love the little lamb! :)

I got this 'Katie' snowman ornament at the Natural Bridge gift shop on my field trip. :)

A puppy curled up in front of a fire place. :)

A Humpback Bridge ornament. :)

Cracker Barrel! :) I love that restaurant. :)

Cute right? :)

Dad painted the heart and the blue snowflake. He did a great job. :)

I love decorating the tree! :)
Katie ♥
Love the tree -- just beautiful! And the snowflakes on the wall behind the tree are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa. :)
ReplyDeleteI 'm glad you noticed the snow flakes on the wall. :) I worked really hard on that and I was actually going to post about it tomorrow. :)
Katie ♥
Love your tree!
ReplyDeleteThe ornaments are really fun! I have given my mom several of the marshmallow snowmen ornaments. I just think they're really cute! And the puppy in front of the fireplace is adorable - just sayin' :)
GOD BLESS, Katie -
thanks for sharing! Loved all your great pics!
ReplyDeleteI love your tree - you have some unusual ornaments there - I love Cracker Barrel too! You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteLove,
sandie