Saturday, December 11, 2010

Paper Snowflakes

Last Saturday, I made a bunch of paper snowflakes (a few of them were Mom's and Dad's) and then I hung them up on a thin rope. Then I put it behind the Christmas tree. Pretty right? :)

Here are a few of my favorite ones. :)



Dad did this one. Didn't he do a great job? :)



Today, a very nice lady from my church wanted to take me shopping and get my hair done. We went to a hair salon. It was my first time at a hair salon. My grandma usually cuts it because she used to work as a hair stylist. But, anyway, the lady chopped off this much of my hair!

I'm glad too! It was like a jungle up there! It used to be really long and straight, but after she cut, washed, and curled my hair, I'm proud to say I look like this...
Isn't it just pretty?

Anyway, Have a great afternoon! :)

Katie ~♥~

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty snowflakes...and your hair looks very pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new haircut Katie! It looks great! She sure did cut a lot off. Love the snowflakes! We make them and tape them inside our windows. They really make the outside of the house look all festive! I leave them up until it quits snowing!

    Have a Great Weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Snowflakes !!!!!!!!! I like you hair, too.
    Last week, my mom cut off my hair too and there were lots of hair on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper snowflakes are pretty, yes. But YOU - you are beautiful - both inside and out!! Love your new haircut!

    Katie, I can remember making paper snowflakes. It was so much fun. And I was always amazed how each one was unique. It reminds me of us - we're all unique, lovingly made by a loving God. He snips and cuts, here and there, and the finished product is lovely...

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie - your hair is gorgeous - and it is still long - your hair must have been really long - enough for locks of love?

    I enjoyed your snowflakes too - beautiful.

    And I agree with Sharon - you are one in a million.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is so beautiful! It looks wonderful on you.
    You did a great job on the snowflakes too. They're very pretty.
    Love you,
    Mom♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those snowflakes are fantastic! And your hair!!?! I LOVE IT! You look sooo pretty and SO grown up!
    I'm glad you got to experience going to a hair salon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)