Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ecclesiastes 3:11-12


Katie ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hey Katie!

    That is such a beautiful verse from the Bible and I love the flowers in the picture! When I look at wildflowers it always reminds me that God actually made those and he put them where they are for me to see and enjoy.

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verse and beautiful picture. God has given us so much and did so much for us! I'm sure you were treated like a princess at your grandparents home! I am also sure you mom was glad to have you home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo and verse of scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! i love the picture and verse as well! :)

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie this is one of my favorites. He does take care of everything - but in his own time. That's the hard part.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)