Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jokes

"Mister, why doesn't this cow have any horns?" asked the young lady from a nearby city. The farmer cocked his head for a moment, then began in a patient tone, "Well, ma'am, cattle can do a powerful lot of damage with horns. Sometimes we keep 'em trimmed down with a hacksaw. Other times we can fix up the young 'uns by puttin' a couple drops of acid where their horns would grow in, and that stops 'em cold. Still, there are some breeds of cattle that never grow horns. But the reason this cow don't have no horns is, well, ma'am, because it's a horse."






"What time does the library open?" the man on the phone asked.
"Nine A.M." came the reply. "Why?"
"Not until nine A.M.?" the man asked in a disappointed voice.
"No, not until nine A.M." the librarian said. "Why do you want to get in before nine A.M.?"
"Who said I wanted to get in?" then the man added quickly "I want to get out!"





I thought those were funny.

I'm going on a camping trip today, so pray that I'll be safe. Have a nice day! See ya!

Smiles,
Katie :)

5 comments:

  1. Those are some very funny jokes!!
    Of course I will pray that you'll be safe! I'm going to miss you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time camping and be careful.

    I love those cartoons - especially the horses face! That's my favorite.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time camping. When you come back tell us of your adventures! Prayers that you enjoy yourself, that you enjoy spending time in God's beautiful outdoors, and for your safety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and share them with you when I get back, and I'll tell you everything that happened! I'm sure I'll have a great time!

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jokes are really funny!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)