Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowflakes!!!

OK, so this post is all about snowflakes! =D


~*~

The other day I felt like making snowflakes. I watched this video and I know how to do them perfectly now! =D



~*~

After watching that video I made a few snowflakes =)

This was the first one I made out of the bunch. Not too bad, right?

The middle was supposed to be hearts, but it makes the edges look kind of like palm trees, don't ya think?

This one turned out better than I thought it would. I think it's pretty cool looking.

This one is probably my favorite. I don't know what it is about it, but I just think it looks awesome! =D What do you think?

If you want to, you can tell me in a comment which is your favorite. The first snowflake, the second, the third, or the fourth. =)









~*~

Finally, to end my snowflake post... LET IT SNOW!!!



~*~

See ya,
*Katie*

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Katie. I am thinking with all this about snowflakes you don't have any where you are and you want some for Christmas. I hope a white Christmas for you. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one best. :)

    -Jelly R. Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third one is my fave :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)