Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Snowtubing!

So February 22, 2011 my class took a field trip to go snowtubing! :D

Here's scenery on the way up... Sorry it's blurry...


The view of the mountains from the restaurant's window.


Here's actually the snowtubing place.


There was a little creek under the platform thing we were on :)


I took this picture because I thought the snow was pretty on the building or whatever :)


You stand on a conveyor belt with your tube until...


You get to the top and you get off.


That's how long the conveyor belt is.


A bunch of people with there tubes get in lines until the people who work there let you go down.


Here's the look down from the top!
Then you just sit on your tube and slide down then do it all again! :)

~

It was a pretty fun day! :)

Katie ♥

1 comment:

  1. That LOOKED like fun - I'd love to do that myself. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)