Today is my 13th birthday! :D
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Today at school I got a pleasant surprise! I was in the classroom when a friend of mine came and got me and said there was something for me. I came to find a lady holding this...
(with a balloon tied to the top)

Today at school I got a pleasant surprise! I was in the classroom when a friend of mine came and got me and said there was something for me. I came to find a lady holding this...
(with a balloon tied to the top)
When she gave it to me, she said, "Happy 13th birthday!"
Everybody was telling me to open the card and one of my friends shouted, "Wait! Don't touch it! It's a bomb!" We all laughed and they went back to what they were doing.
Turns out it was from my ever-so-sweet aunt Vickie! :) The one that paid for most of my party, still gave me 10$, AND sent me these flowers! As I said: Ever-so-sweet! :)
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
At my skating party yesterday I had a BLAST!!!! :D It was so much fun! I'll definitely have to show you some pictures of everything! :)
-
I'm going to go, but I'll soon post some pictures of my party and pictures of me when I was all little and cute! :)
Love, Hugs, & Smiles,
Katie ♥
Everybody was telling me to open the card and one of my friends shouted, "Wait! Don't touch it! It's a bomb!" We all laughed and they went back to what they were doing.
Turns out it was from my ever-so-sweet aunt Vickie! :) The one that paid for most of my party, still gave me 10$, AND sent me these flowers! As I said: Ever-so-sweet! :)
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
At my skating party yesterday I had a BLAST!!!! :D It was so much fun! I'll definitely have to show you some pictures of everything! :)
-
I'm going to go, but I'll soon post some pictures of my party and pictures of me when I was all little and cute! :)
Love, Hugs, & Smiles,
Katie ♥
I'm so glad you had such a nice birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove you bunches,♥
Mom
Happy Birthday to You ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to You ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Katie ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday to You ♥ ♥ ♥ And many more ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Katie!
Angela
Sounds like an awesome birthday! :) You have such a nice school! c ya Katie! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you - you belong in the zoo - you look like a monkey - and you act like one too!
ReplyDeleteMy mom always sang this after happy birthday -
it just reminded me of that.
I am glad you had a nice and you have agreat aunt.
Love,
sandie
Good Morning Miss Katie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special surprise...for a very special birthday! Aren't aunts just the best! I'm so glad that you had a great birthday. Hope you are having a terrific week at school.
Stay warm!
With love,
Mrs. Laura
Happy Birthday, Katie -- I'm sorry I missed it!!! So glad you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteKatie!! Sorry I'm a few days late - but happy, happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great day - that makes me :) - because you deserve the best!
ReplyDeleteMay God richly bless you this year - your first year as a teenager! WOW! Always remember, no matter what, that God loves you and He he is always working things out in your life for His good purposes!
Oh yeah - remember just one other thing - your mom is always right!! (HA - just had to throw that in there!)
xoxo to you and God Bless!!