Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope your guys' was the best one yet! :)

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~

Our Valentine's Day was quite interesting!

See that? The wind has been really terrible lately, and today it blew a tree over onto the power line! Then the tree snapped in half! So half of it was leaning on the power line, and the other half was barely hanging on, dangling over street ready to crush anything that was under it.

So, of course, we were out of power. I was right in the middle of making my post when it went out. Which is why I'm posting it this late.

There were lights flashing from about 5:45 until 8:00 trying to get the power line fixed so our street could get power again.

But all's fixed now! :)


Have an interesting V Day! :)


Katie <3 span="span">

3 comments:

  1. haha! that IS interesting! but glad everythings back to normal now! c ya! :)~Phoebe~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an interesting day! It's very windy here too! I was dodging small branches on my way to my son's Valentine party today. I'm surprised our electric hasn't went off. Glad your electric is back on!

    *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* Happy Valentine's Day *

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat for Valentines Day Katie - but you made the best of it - happy belated Valentines Day.

    Love,
    sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)