Friday, January 21, 2011

Almost My Birthday!

I'm SUPER excited! :D My 13th birthday is coming up! It's February 7th so it will two weeks and two days, but to be exact....




It's going to be the best day ever! I'm having a birthday party at the roller skating rink! And I wouldn't have been able to do it if it weren't for my aunt chipping in. :) I'm so blessed! :) I can't wait! :)



Smiles,
Katie :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I'm sure you're going to have a great time. I can hardly believe you're almost 13!!
    Love you,
    Mom♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That sounds like a lot of fun! I don't think there is a roller skating rink left in our area. They turned one into a church of all things! lol trying to be funny there! lol And 3 days after your birthday is my birthday!

    Have a Great Weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your almost 13th birthday. Oh to be 13 again. I hope you have a great one and you have fun at your roller skating party. Take pictures and post.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Have a great day!

Smiles,
Katie :)