Spring is here! And it's bringing its blossoms and pollen with it! I love springtime! Though I am extremely allergic to pollen, I still love spring. I love spring because of all the daffodils and all the other flowers everywhere! Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. They are so cute, and smell really good. Dad picked some the other day, put them in a vase, and put them on the dining room table. So now every time we eat or I'm doing school work at the table, it smells all daffodilly.Here is a picture of the daffodils in our front yard.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Spring has Sprung!
Spring is here! And it's bringing its blossoms and pollen with it! I love springtime! Though I am extremely allergic to pollen, I still love spring. I love spring because of all the daffodils and all the other flowers everywhere! Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. They are so cute, and smell really good. Dad picked some the other day, put them in a vase, and put them on the dining room table. So now every time we eat or I'm doing school work at the table, it smells all daffodilly.Here is a picture of the daffodils in our front yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful flowers. :)
ReplyDeleteThey ARE beautiful! And I love your word "daffodilly." It made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
Oh Beautiful.
ReplyDelete